Here is how you can learn how to build your online business step-by-step
Comprehensive video training shows how to set up your own domain, autoresponder, buy button, and more…within minutes!
Want to learn how to build your online business…
But long work hours getting to you?
Frustrated with steep learning curves?
And you don’t have the deep pockets to hire a coach or mentor?
Because starting today you can learn everything you need to know to build your online business… on a budget!
Just So You Know…
Your current circumstances, station in life, and where you see yourself in the world of online marketing right now is of little relevance… as far as where you heading to next is concerned.
You’ve heard success stories of people generating income beyond their wildest imagination.
From stories of a single mother making 5 figures a month to the college dropout building a multi-million dollar business right out of his bedroom.
These are cool and sometimes heartwarming stories.
But when you try it out yourself, you start to notice these stories leave out a lot of details.
And I mean, like, A LOT.
That’s when you realize that building your online business isn’t as easy as you’ve been led to believe.
And one of the most frustrating things that annoy most beginners is the technical details.
“How do I set up my web hosting account?”
“How do I get a domain name?”
“How do I add my buy button?”
“How do I make my web pages more search engine friendly?”
The gurus sure make it look EASY.
Well here’s the good news: I’ve come up with a series of video tutorials to SHOW you how to overcome your technical challenges. Unlike most step-by-step books and guides out there, I’ve got these done for you in video format so you can see what’s on-screen…… And all you need to do is follow!
This is as easy as it gets.
Think of this as the paint by numbers guide for online business owners like yourself.
Introducing IM How-To Videos
The Full List Of What You Will Learn:
- Aweber: How to create a list
- Aweber: How to schedule follow-up emails
- Aweber: How to create a broadcast
- Aweber: Automation rules
- Aweber: How to create a signup form
- Getresponse: How to create a list
- Getresponse: How to schedule follow-up emails
- Getresponse: How to create a broadcast
- Getresponse: Automation rules
- Getresponse: How to create a signup form
- WordPress: How to install WordPress
- WordPress: How to configure WordPress
- WordPress: How to find and install plugins
- PayPal: How to create your PayPal buy button
- JVZoo: How to add your Products
- JVZoo: How to set up your sales funnel
- JVZoo: How to create a buy button
- WarriorPlus: How to add your Products
- WarriorPlus: How to set up your sales funnel
- WarriorPlus: How to create a buy button
- Clickbank: How to submit your product
- Clickbank: How to get your buy button
- GoDaddy: How to set your DNS
- GoDaddy: How to create a forwarding URL
- NameCheap: How to set your DNS
- NameCheap: How to create a forwarding URL
- FileZilla: How to log into a hosting account
- FileZilla: How to upload and delete files
- SEO: On-site Optimization
- SEO: Off-site Optimization
So Who Is This For Exactly?
Online Business Newbies – regardless of which expert or ‘guru’ you subscribe to, the truth is you NEED to know at least some basic technical aspects of your own operation. I show you how to put your online venture together and each tutorial is no more than a few minutes long.
Freelancers In The Making – if you are a virtual assistant or want to work freelance for other clients, here’s how you can quickly gain this valuable skill and render your service for either one-time or monthly fee. Technical skills like these are something you cannot simply acquire from the traditional school or college/uni.
Got Technical Challenges? Sometimes it is unwise to hire an expensive coach or mentor to show you the technical steps when you can pick it up on your own in minutes (and spend quality time with your mentor to show the BIGGER picture of how to grow your online business)
Want To Get Some Things Done On Your Own Quick? It makes little sense to hire someone over and over again (and thus forking out payment over and over) for simple tasks that you can accomplish on your own almost immediately. Plus, safeguard critical information on your own business operations as it grows bigger.
You’re A Business Owner And You Want To Train Your Team – as a leader, your time is valuable. These videos can substitute you in training your employees, interns or virtual assistants… while you do the marketing!
You Will Access The Following Addon Video Training Modules:
- Facebook: How to use FB ads
- Facebook: How to start your Fan Page
- Facebook: How to configure your Fan Page
- Facebook: How to start your own FB Group
- Facebook: How to configure FB Group
- YouTube: How to Upload Videos
- YouTube: How to Customize your Annotations to increase views and subscribers
- YouTube: How to Attract Followers with Keywords and Tags
- YouTube: How to Run Ads on Youtube
- YouTube: How to Configure the Privacy of your Videos
- Instagram: The Art of Hashtagging
- Instagram: How to Find Followers on Instagram
- Instagram: How to Post Content to Attract Followers
- Instagram: How to Create an Instagram Video
- Pinterest: How to add, edit or delete a Board
- Pinterest: How to add a Pinterest Widget to your Website
- Pinterest: How to Create a Free Business Account
- Pinterest: How to apply for Rich Pins
- Twitter: How to Get Followers
- Twitter: How to Post Quality Tweets
- Twitter: The art of Hashtagging
- Twitter: How to customize your Twitter background
- Twitter: How to Promote your Tweets or account
- LinkedIn: How to configure your Profile for Career Building
- LinkedIn: Create a Profile Badge for your personal website or blog
- LinkedIn: How to Search Engine Optimize your profile
- LinkedIn: How to get Testimonials and Endorsements
- Social Media Automation: Opening an account with HootSuite
- Social Media Automation: How to link your social media accounts to HootSuite
- Social Media Automation: How to automate your posts with HootSuite
- And Also These Follow-Up Video Topics…
- Adwords: How to sign up for Adwords
- Adwords: How to run ad campaign for videos
- Adwords: How to run ad campaign for websites
- Webhosting: How to create a redirect URL
- Webhosting: How to create a MySQL database
- Webhosting: How to create an email account
- Webhosting: How to create a forwarder
- Webhosting: How to edit your error pages
- Webhosting: How to configure your index manager
- Paypal: How to add a subscription button
- Clickbank: How to set up your sales funnel
- Aweber: How to remove unresponsive leads
- Getresponse: How to remove unresponsive leads
- WordPress: How to optimize your WordPress SEO
- WordPress: How to add redirect linking
There are no reviews yet.